Canadian Journal of Applied Sciences (CJAS) ISSN: 1925-7430 admires the research articles describing the analysis, characterization, comparison, techniques and their scientific utilization with respective outcomes. Manuscripts will be published as original research papers, reviewed articles, case reports, peer reviews, and short communications. The primary criteria for acceptance and publication are scientific rigor and potential to advance the field.
Moreover; our emphasis is placed on innovative or established scientific techniques applied in a novel way, as well as new developments in science arising from their applications. Current developments in processing techniques, analytical characterization and scientific applications to an explosive growth in the interdisciplinary field of applied sciences are encouraged. That may result in the development of highly sophisticated models and theories. Therefore; we emphasize the scientists to study the role of health/ biological sciences as a rigorous basis for application. This provides a sound alternative to present journals in this area. Contributions are judged on the basis of the contents. Articles may be physically speculative but needed to be scientifically sound.
Canadian Journal of Applied Sciences (CJAS) publishes the manuscripts describing the application of scientific knowledge transferred into a physical environment such as testing the theoretical model by using the formal sciences or solving practical problems through natural and life sciences. We accept the scientific research work in all areas of applied science;
- Biochemistry and Biotechnology
- Bioinformatics and Biometric
- Chemical Technology
- Dentistry and Hygiene
- Environmental Health, Safety and Allied Sciences
- Food and Nutrition
- Health Management
- Medical Sciences
- Molecular/ Cellular Biology
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Theoretical Models (health, life and clinical practice)
- Veterinary, Fishery and Animal Biology
The articles should be written in a scientific style, understandable to a vast number of readers from most disciples of applied science; need to use scientific computations in their studies. We are committed to develop a forum of exchange of research works between academicians and researchers from various laboratories and industries. Thus; the expository articles are especially encouraged. However, the editors and guest editors are free to choose topics of their specific interest and request the editor-in-chief to publish a special issue of their own.
The “Canadian Journal of Applied Sciences” has unique following features,
- Open access for everyone.
- Rapid publishing decision.
- e-First Article for next issue
- Peer review from experts.
- Online updates, an online journal
- Published quarterly in a year
- Constituted by a perspective, Canadian organization
- Provide a forum for scientists to exchange information, promote better knowledge management and encourage research attitude all over the world.
- Having a wide scope to publish peer reviewed research manuscripts in the developing field of sciences.